HOW DOES MY DONATION BENEFIT A STUDENT?
Join us in reaching our goal of sending 40 High School students on a 10-day Summer College Tour. Tour preparations begin every January, for the coming Summer.
HOW DOES MY DONATION BENEFIT ME?
Our desire is to implement new activities for our Tots. With your help, we can make this happen right in our facilities and out in the communities that we serve, and desire to serve.
We all have a part to play in how we encourage, motivate and support our youth. Studies have shown the growing arrest rate of unsupervised middle school aged students between the hours of 3:30-7pm. Lakes, Tamarac, Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, and Sunrise).
One person can’t do everything, but everyone can do one thing.
Together we can begin to affect change. Partner with us as we help “Maximize out of School Time”.
Our goal is to offer at least 25 scholarships to Middle School Students for the 2017-2018 school year.
Let’s give our kids a fighting chance!
Help us keep a Middle School student productive
this school year by donating towards a 40 week
scholarship, where they can participate in our TREAT program.
* 40 Weeks of after-school
* Interactive engagement from
* 4:00PM-6:30PM, Monday-Friday
* Transportation from school to program
* Time and help for homework everyday
* More family time when student gets home
* Mentee Opportunity
* Exposure to activities they may not otherwise receive
TUFF START, INC
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
* Tax deductible donation
* Advertisement on our website for 1 year
* Advertisement on our “Wall of Thanks”
* Access to our (approved) member database for solicitation and marketing
* Mentor Opportunities
* Feel GREAT knowing you helped keep a student engaged during the most vulnerable time of their day!
ENRICHING THE LIVES OF OUR YOUTH!