Original file (1,152 × 765 pixels, file size: 1.52 MB, MIME type: image/png)
English: Pont du Gard.
|Source||See also: http://worldheritagesite.org/sites/pontdugard.html|
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap||43.947000; 4.535000|
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
The official position taken by the Wikimedia Foundation is that "faithful reproductions of two-dimensional public domain works of art are public domain".
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:58, 29 March 2009||1,152 × 765 (1.52 MB)||Gilbertus||coloration|
|18:06, 15 March 2009||1,152 × 765 (890 KB)||Gilbertus||cadrage|
|11:57, 14 September 2004||1,208 × 868 (1.4 MB)||Andre Engels||Pont du Gard, photo: Edouard Baldus (ca. 1815-1882), 1850s.|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikibooks.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Horizontal resolution||28.35 dpc|
|Vertical resolution||28.35 dpc|