Original file (2,303 × 1,778 pixels, file size: 3.27 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|Gerrit Adriaenszoon Berckheyde: The Grote Markt in Haarlem with the St. Bavo church, seen from the west|
The Great Market in Haarlem
height: 69.5 cm (27.3 in) ; width: 90.5 cm (35.6 in)
|Place of creation||Haarlem|
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap||52.381000; 4.636000|
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
The official position taken by the Wikimedia Foundation is that "faithful reproductions of two-dimensional public domain works of art are public domain".
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:52, 24 December 2009||2,303 × 1,778 (3.27 MB)||Jan Arkesteijn||higher resolution|
|10:35, 10 September 2004||623 × 485 (631 KB)||Andre Engels||Gerrit Adriaensz. Berckheyde (1638-1698). "The Great Market in Haarlem" (1696)|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on li.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Horizontal resolution||72 dpi|
|Vertical resolution||72 dpi|
|Software used||GIMP 2.6.7|
|File change date and time||15:19, 24 December 2009|